Info: Please find our Client Manager Expensify Training here.
Why am I not receiving activation links on Expensify? How can I get this fixed?
To validate your account, please click the link provided in your Welcome! Please validate your email message and set your password.
If you cannot find this email, you can have it resent by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the sign-in page (https://www.expensify.com/).
- Enter your email address into the Email address field and click the green Resend It link to resend the validation link.
- If you are still not receiving the email, one reason can be that all emails are blocked by your firewall, and the supported employee is receiving the below message. If this is the case, the supported employee needs to contact your IT department to allow all Expensify emails.
Why am I not able to log in on Expensify? How can I get this fixed?
Please note that supported employees must have Expensify accounts to log in.
If you are having trouble creating an account, this may be due to two reasons:
- If you are receiving an error message saying The validation email is blocked, you should ask your IT department to allow Expensify’s email address.
- If you use Expensify internally, the email domain might have been blocked. You should request the domain administrator from your company to unblock the email domain. If you do not want to unblock the domain, your supported employee needs to use another email address that does not have your domain.
My supported employee or I am locked out of Expensify. How can we reconnect?
Please follow this Expensify link to reset your password.