With Velocity Global and HiBob integration, you will no longer have to update your employees’ information in multiple systems. The integration automatically synchronizes employee information between the Velocity Global Work Platform™ and HiBob in seconds, eliminating duplicative data entries, reducing the risk of errors, and saving you time. No scheduled events or tasks, the integration keeps two systems in sync in real-time and automatically.
- For you as a client
- Reduce the need for duplicative data entry in two systems.
- Reduce the time to employee onboarding
- Enhance data accuracy
- For the employee
- Minimize the onboarding time
- Onboard Employees Quickly and Efficiently
- Synchronize Employee Data Updates
- Configure Custom Data Fields Mapping Between Systems
- Email Notifications
- Simple Employee Setup - When HR teams create new hires, the integration will create new employees. New hires are set up to complete the onboarding online quickly and easily.
- Create employees on HiBob directly or using the request/approve method
- A notification email is triggered to keep all parties informed.
- Out-of-the-box employee data fields mapping, with the ability to customize any additional fields per client’s request.
How to Activate
You must have administrator permission to generate an API key in HiBob system.
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Automation > Rest API
- Click Manage
You can see the API users list. Administrators can see and create the API tokens
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Automation > Service Users
- Click a New Service user button, can see the popup. Give the Service user name and Display name. After that generate UserID and Token.
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Automation > Webhooks
- Click Manage
- List of webhooks will be shown to Admin users
- Click Add a new Subscriber button. A popup will be shown.
- Fill the details as below
- Name - An appropriate name for the subscriber
- URL - The proxy API url with client configuration id shared by the Velocity Global Integration team
- Events - Select Employee Created. We are subscribing only to the employee creation event from Hibob
- Click Save. The new webhook will be activated and shown in the listing screen.
In HiBob, custom fields are required to sync with Velocity Global Work Platform. A custom field “Sync with Velocity Global” must be created by Admin and the data sync will happen only to records for which the 'Sync with Velocity Global' field value is set as 'Yes'.
To setup a custom field in HiBob
- Go to Settings > Employee Fields > Work
- Can see the list of pre-existing fields and custom fields under each category.
- Following are the list of Custom fields to be created in HiBob portal to sync data with Velocity Global
|Sync with Velocity Global||Work > Category > Tables > Work||List (Yes, No)||No|
- How to create a new custom field?
- Go to Work > Category Tables > Work
- Click New Column button
- Fill the details in Add new Column popup as shown below
- Click Add button in Manage List
- Add options ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ in the popup and click Save
- Click Add in the Add New Column popup.
- The newly added column will be listed in the Work fields list
- In New Hire screen, the custom field Sync with Velocity Global is shown under Work section
Velocity Global helps you compliantly hire, pay, and manage anyone, anywhere. Our Global Work Platform™ simplifies the employer and talent experience—combining cloud-based technology and unmatched human support in 185+ countries. Start hiring across borders with Velocity Global.
- Automated global hiring
- Bi-directional integration
- Sync HiBob new hires with Velocity Global for faster onboarding
- Sync Velocity Global employees with HiBob
- Sync employee’s details
- Sync candidate’s PTO manager and StartDate
HiBob x Velocity Global integration:
With the HiBob and Velocity Global integration, you can streamline your global employment process and workflow. The integration speeds the employee onboarding process, and prevents duplicate data entries. Once the integration is set up, the employee creation or employee’s data updates will be synchronized automatically. No scheduled tasks or manual steps needed.
This integration is free for all Velocity Global clients and our integration team will walk you through the configuration from start to finish.
Click here for Technical Support.