With Velocity Global’s integration with JazzHR ATS, you no longer need to update your employees’ information in multiple systems. The integration automatically synchronizes employee information between the Velocity Global Work Platform™ and JazzHR ATS in seconds, eliminating duplicative data entries, reducing the risk of errors, and saving you valuable time.
This integration is free for all Velocity Global clients, and our Integrations team will walk you through the configuration from start to finish. Click here for Technical Support.
- For you as a client, this integration:
- Reduces the need for duplicative data entry in two systems
- Reduces the time to employee onboarding
- Enhances data accuracy
- For your employees, this integration:
- Minimizes onboarding time
- Onboard employees quickly and efficiently
- Synchronize employee data updates
- Configure custom data fields mapping between systems
- Email Notifications
- Simple Employee Setup: When HR teams hire new candidates through JazzHR, the integration will create new employees in the Velocity Global Work Platform™. New hires are set up to complete their onboarding online, quickly and easily.
- Process Tracking: In JazzHR, create profiles for your candidates and run interviews using your typical workflows. Once the candidate is hired, data is synchronized in seconds.
- Notifications: A notification email is triggered to keep all parties informed whenever a change is made.
- Data Mapping: Out-of-the-box employee data field mapping, with the ability to customize any additional fields per a client’s request.
How to Activate
Send an email to email@example.com and let us know you’d like to get configured on our integration with JazzHR ATS. We’ll put you in contact with a Solutions Engineer who can assist you throughout the setup process, offer guidance, and provide you with any additional resources that you need.
To complete the required setup in JazzHR, please ensure that you have Administrator access. Velocity Global’s integration with JazzHR ATS can only be configured by Super Admins.
Once you are logged into JazzHR as a Super Admin, you’ll need to share your API Key with Velocity Global so that we can create your client configuration. You can generate an API Key through the following steps:
- Click on SETTINGS from the main menu list at the top of the page, then select the INTEGRATIONS tab.
- There, you should be able to see the API keys list. A Super Admin can see and create API keys. Once you have generated your key, share it with us.
Webhooks are a powerful feature that allows Velocity Global to receive real-time notifications when certain events occur in JazzHR’s system. For example, a notification will trigger when a new candidate applies for a position or when a posted job moves to a new stage in the hiring process. Please note that, to create a Webhook, you are required to have Super Admin access.
To set up a new Webhook in the JazzHR system:
- Click on SETTINGS from the main menu list at the top of the page, then select the INTEGRATIONS tab. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and go to the CANDIDATE EXPORT INTEGRATIONS section.
- Click on the ADD INTEGRATION button, which will pop-up the CONNECT AN INTEGRATION window.
- Add the integration name and Velocity Global Webhook URL. This will be how we receive the data from the integration.
Once your Webhook has been created, it will be listed like this:
Add to Workflows
- Click on SETTINGS from the main menu list at the top of the page, then select the WORKFLOWS tab.
- Click on + CREATE WORKFLOW. Add the name of your new Workflow, and then hit CREATE.
- In your new Workflow, identify the stages of the process where you would like to send data to Velocity Global. For example, you can choose to sync data with Velocity Global when a candidate moves to the offer stage.
- Next to all of these stages, click the ADD dropdown and select the way you’d like the information to be sent.
You can also attach or remove the workflow from your open jobs
In JazzHR, custom fields are required to sync with the Velocity Global Work Platform™. The custom field SYNC WITH VELOCITY GLOBAL must be created by a Super Admin; the data sync will only happen if this field has been created.
To set up a custom field in the JazzHR system:
- Click on SETTINGS from the main menu list at the top of the page, then select the TEMPLATES tab. At the bottom of the Templates Menu, select CUSTOM FIELDS.
Scroll down to the SYNC WITH VELOCITY GLOBAL field, set it as a dropdown, and make it mandatory.
|Sync with Velocity Global||Dropdown (Yes, No)||Yes|
Let us know you're done
Once you have completed setting up your integration between Velocity Global and JazzHR, let us know at Integrations@VelocityGlobal.com. We’ll send you a secure link to transfer all of your JazzHR connection information. Once we’ve confirmed that you have the appropriate pipeline stage and custom fields, we can finalize setting up your integration. This will turn on events so that when you update a field in JazzHR, it will automatically sync to the Velocity Global Work Platform™.
Now that your integration is ready to use, you can fill out candidate information in the JazzHR system (e.g., candidate profiles or hiring process stages) and mark all of the required Velocity Global form fields. When you mark a candidate as hired, that candidate’s data will automatically sync with the Velocity Global Work Platform™.