With Velocity Global and Lever integration, you will no longer have to update your employees’ information in multiple systems. The integration automatically synchronizes employee information from Lever to the Velocity Global Work Platform™ in seconds, eliminating duplicative data entries, reducing the risk of errors, and saving you time.
- For you as a client
- Reduce the need for redundant data entry in two systems.
- Reduce the time to employee onboarding
- Enhance data accuracy
- For the employee
- Minimize the onboarding time
- Onboard Employees Quickly and Efficiently
- Synchronize Candidate Data
- Configure Custom Data Fields Mapping Between Systems
- Simple Employee Setup - When HR teams want to hire new candidates from Lever, the integration will create new employees in the Velocity Global Work Platform™.
- New hires are set up to complete the onboarding online quickly and easily.
- In Lever, create candidates' profiles, and run interviews using your typical workflow.
- Once the candidate is hired, data is synchronized in seconds.
- A notification email is triggered to keep all parties informed.
- Out-of-the-box employee data fields mapping, with the ability to customize any additional fields per client’s request.
How to Activate
Let us know you’d like to integrate
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’d like to set up a Lever integration. Velocity Global will assign a solutions engineer to assist with the setup process, give guidance, and provide additional resources.
To complete the required setup in Lever, please ensure that you have administrator access. Velocity Global Integration can only be configured by Super Admins.
Setting Up the Integration
- Please make sure you are logged in Lever with a ‘Super Admin’ account.
- Velocity Global team will provide you with authentication URL link. Paste the URL link in your internet browser.
- You will be redirected to Lever application
- In the modal, click ‘Accept’ to grant Velocity Global integration access.
Set up a Webhook
Webhooks are a powerful feature that allow Velocity Global to receive real-time notifications when certain events occur in Lever, such as when a new candidate applies or a stage change occurs in a job. To configure Lever application, please follow the steps outlined below. Our implementation team will be available to guide you through the process.
- Make sure that you have admin rights and are able to access 'Integrations and API' menu.
- Click on your profile at the top right of the page and select 'Settings'.
- Then, select 'Integrations and API' and switch to the 'Webhook' tab.
- From there, enable the 'Candidate Hired' option and click 'Add webhook', as shown in the following screenshot
Create a Custom Form
Lever does not include all the required information by default that the Velocity Global Work Platform™ needs to hire employees. Therefore, your team will need to add this information manually.
The following steps explain what needs to be configured in the Lever application. Our implementation team will guide you through each step.
- To do so, navigate to Settings > Forms and click on 'New Form' as shown in the following screenshot.
- Click the New Form button to open the form editor.
- Please note, To add questions to the form, click the + Add Another Question button at the bottom of the editor. Use the up/down arrow keys on each question block to rearrange the order of questions on the form. To make a question mandatory, hover over the question block and click the asterisk (*) in the upper-right corner. When a question is marked as mandatory, the user filling out the form will be required to input a value in order to submit the form.
- Fill in the following fields as shown in the following table.
- Type in the form name e.g. ‘Velocity Global Form’
- Type in the ‘Form instructions’ = Velocity Global Sync Form
|Type your question||Field type||Description - Notes||Required|
|Legal First Name||Text (Single Line)||Yes|
|Legal Last Name||Text (Single Line)||Yes|
|Preferred First Name||Text (Single Line)||No|
|Date of Birth||Date||Date goes here (e.g Tue 4/11/23)||Yes|
Prefer not to say
|Marital Status||MULTIPLE CHOICE||Single
|Nationality||DROPDOWN||List of Nationality||Yes|
|Anticipated Start Date||Date||Yes|
3 Month Fixed
3 Year Fixed Term
12 Fixed Auto Renewal
18 Month Fixed
Fixed Term Back To Back
|Annual Estimated Salary||CURRENCY||Yes|
|Country of Employment||DROPDOWN||Canada
United States of America
For the full country list, please see below
|Home Address: State/Province||TEXT (SINGLE LINE)|
|Home Address: City||TEXT (SINGLE LINE)|
|Home Address: Postal Code||TEXT (SINGLE LINE)|
|Home Address: Address Line 1||TEXT (SINGLE LINE)|
|Home Address: Address Line 2||TEXT (SINGLE LINE)|
Let us know you're done
We’ll send you a secure link to transfer your LEVER connection information. Once we have confirmation you have the appropriate pipeline stage and custom fields, we will set up your integration. This will turn on events from your Lever instance to the Velocity Global Work Platform™. We’ll coordinate with you as this happens so there are no surprises.
Once live, for each candidate simply:
- Fill out the candidate profile
- Move the candidate through the interview stages
- Fill out all the Velocity Global form fields
- Once you mark the candidate as hired, the candidate’s data will sync automatically with Velocity Global Platform.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Hong Kong, SAR China
Macedonia, Republic of
Taiwan, Republic of China
Tanzania, United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States of America