As a valued customer, we are committed to providing you with the best support possible. To facilitate your questions, issues, and inquiries, we offer a range of tools and resources, including the Customer Request form, the Help Center, and the Support Widget within the Global Work Platform™. These resources cover a wide array of topics, ensuring comprehensive support for your queries related to:
- Billing & Invoices
- Growing with Velocity Global
- HR Support
- Payroll & Expenses
- Platform Support
- Documentation Requests
Customer Request Form
Conveniently located on the Help Center in the upper right-hand corner, the Customer Request Form (bookmark now!) is the simplest and quickest way to get your inquiry address. Using the form ensures your inquiry is routed to the correct expert.
Guidelines for Effective Issue Resolution
To ensure that we can best serve your request, please consider the following suggestions when using the form:
- For best results, please use the work email address associated with your Global Work Platform™ account.
- To help us service your request more efficiently, please provide as much information upfront as possible. This may include relevant names, past ticket IDs, and detailed context about your inquiry.
- If necessary, attach any relevant screenshots, error messages, or supporting documentation to help the support team understand and resolve your issue.
- For requests that span multiple countries or don't fit one specific country, please choose 'Multi Countries' selection in the 'Country' field.
- If you have additional team members who need visibility into your inquiry and would like them CC'd on the email thread, please add their names in the description box. One of our team members will then include them in the thread.
The Help Center is a valuable resource and one-stop shop for country-specific questions for hiring, retaining, and expanding your talent. Whether you have a question about hiring in France or statutory requirements in Mexico, the Help Center provides resources for quick resolutions to your questions.
The Global Work Platform™ in-app support widget
The in-app support widget is easily accessible through the 'Help' button in the bottom right-hand corner of the Global Work Platform™, mirroring a similar format to the Customer Request form.
Follow-up Communication Suggested Guidelines
After submitting the Customer Request form, you will receive a confirmation email, then one of our team members will review the information and initiate the necessary steps to assist you. To facilitate effective communication, keep the following points in mind:
- Check your email regularly for updates and notifications from the team.
- Respond promptly to any requests for additional information or clarification from the support team.
- Avoid sending duplicate inquiries, as this may delay the resolution process.